Blazor community resources
Blazor is an unsupported experimental web framework that shouldn't be used for production workloads at this time.
Below is a list of projects and resources from the Blazor community (links in each section are alphabetical). If you know about another Blazor related project that isn't listed here, please let us know and we'd be happy to add it to the list.
- Blazor Fluxor – Flux/Redux library
- Blazor Realm – Redux state management with middleware support.
- Blazor Redux
- ASP.NET Core Blazor Master/Detail CRUD with Filtering and Sorting using EF
- Blazor Bricks
- Blazor Chat sample using SignalR via JS interop (Demo)
- Blazor Clock Component (Demo)
- Blazor Hacker News Clone
- Blazor RealWorld example app
- Blazor Tour of Heroes
- Blazor To-Do App
- Blazor + Electron sample
- BlazorBits (GitHub repo) – Components including Monaco editor.
- BlazorComponents (ChartJS Interop)
- BlazorContextMenu – A context menu for blazor.
- BlazorDB – In-memory, persisted to local storage, database for Blazor.
- Blazorous – Maintainable CSS with Blazor.
- BlazorStrap (Bootstrap 4 Components)
- Blazor Extensions
- Blazor local and session storage support
- Blazor.Notifications – Trigger desktop notifications to the user.
- Blazor.Polyfill – A Blazor compatibility library for Internet Explorer 11 and other browsers.
- Blazor.Xamarin – Host Blazor apps as standalone hybrid mobile apps with Xamarin.